quarta-feira, janeiro 19, 2011

You're married.

- You're married.
- Not yet, not married. No, I'm not married.
- Look man, I'm telling you right off the bat, I'm high-maintainance, so... I'm not gonna tip-toe around your marriage, or whatever it is you've got goin' there. If you wanna be with me, you're with me.
- Okay.
- Too many guys think I'm a concept, or I complete them, or I'm gonna make them alive. But I'm just a fucked-up girl who's lookin' for my own peace of mind; don't assign me yours.
- I remember that speech really well.
- I had you pegged, didn't I?
- You had the whole human race pegged.
- Hmm. Probably.
- I still thought you were gonna save my life... even after that.
- Ohhh... I know.
- It would be different, if we could just give it another go-round.
- Remember me. Try your best; maybe we can.

The Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, Charlie Kaufman e Michel Gondry (2004).

1 comentário:

Cátia disse...

"Too many guys think I'm a concept, or I complete them, or I'm gonna make them alive. But I'm just a fucked-up girl who's lookin' for my own peace of mind; don't assign me yours."

Parece-me uma excelente mensagem para substituir os insuportáveis "corações com pernas" que até dia 14 de Fev assombram o nosso dia-a-dia!!

(Cátia Santos, ICBAS)