sábado, junho 06, 2009

A second and 34 years

"And it's problematic, because a lot of clients like to buy process and they think they are not getting their money's worth, like I solved it too fast. I mean, Michael Beirut told me to shut up in an initial meeting. I drew the Citibank logo, after we had the first meeting, on a napkin and walked out. You know, they had to merge "travelers" and "city", and travelers have an umbrella, and Citibank is a word, and the lower case thing of a "t" is an umbrella: you stick an arc on the top and you got it. It's a second. How can it be that you talk to somebody and it's done in a second? But it is done in a second. It is done in a second and 34 years, a second and every experience, and every movie and every thing of my life that's in my head."

Paula Scher da Pentagram, na hillmancurtis.

Sem comentários: