quinta-feira, maio 03, 2007

The doctors will be dead too...

"I saw the flash of light in the radium laboratory. Not only my present but also my past and future were blown away in the blast. My beloved students burned together in a ball of fire right before my eyes. Then I collected my wife, whom I had asked to take care of the children after my death but who now had become a bucket-full of soft ashes, from the burnt-out ruins of our house. She had died in the kitchen."

Dr. Takashi Nagai, Hospital de Nagasaki, sobre o bombardeamento da cidade em 9 de Agosto de 1945.

Andei relativamente ocupado...

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

sem nada a ver com nada...
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid607757611?bctid=422563006
i like, you like, we like! =)

Inês disse...

"In case of a Nuclear attack, don't call your doctor. He will be dead too."

M. disse...

Tu afinal és um menino de colo que se inspira nos TPC... (OC - crazy ones)!