domingo, novembro 27, 2005

Six feet above the ground


Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And, the worst part is there's no-one else to blame

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Ouch I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,
Yeah I think that I might break
I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe


Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Breathe Me, Sia.

Esta música deu fim à 5ª (e última) série do Six feet under e, só por isso, já merece ser odiada. Por outro lado, quando se esquece que é música para funerais, há por lá um certo encanto.

O álbum chama-se Colour the small one e caso a voz de Sia parece familiar, é natural - é a mesma do Simple Things dos Zero 7. Não é nada do outro mundo, mas tem qualquer coisa.

P.S.: outra música do álbum, The Bully, foi co-escrita pelo Beck. Com amigos assim...

Sem comentários: